In order to deliver the customized benefits solutions employers and their employees need, we’ve integrated with key benefit platform partners and are committed to expansion of our footprint throughout the benefits ecosystem. Our comprehensive technology strategy creates opportunities for a growing range of partnerships.
Access your group benefits account info, commission data, forms and more.
®" aria-label="Log Into Producer View®" class="content-button btn btn-primary btn-block" target="_blank" role="button">Log Into Producer View®
Maximize Your Clients’ HCM Investment
For clients with 2,000 or more employees, we provide an enrollment and benefits admin experience that integrates with existing HCMs, offering:
- An engaging employee enrollment experience
- No costly system changes or strain on IT resources
- Seamless data integration, including single sign-on (SSO) for Evidence of Insurability (EOI)
- Integration with Workday, Oracle, Kronos/Ultimate, SAP, Lawson and more
Learn About HCM Integration
Unlock All the Benefits of Workday
Our best-in-class approach to Workday integration offers your customers the ability to automate employee benefit workflows and help unlock the true benefit of their investment with:
- A full range of data integration options, including API
- A guided on-boarding experience
- Real-time updates with Workday for EOI decisions, Leave of Absence and Disability claims status
Learn About Workday Integration
Our Tech Fuels Your Business
The Hartford has made significant investments in our platforms and systems to offer an unparalleled benefits administration experience, including:
- LIMRA workplace benefits electronic data exchange standards (EDI and API)
- Connections to enrollment platform partners for streamlined and standardized data connection
- A robust employer portal for easier claims management, access to billing and on-demand reporting
Our BenTech Partners
Strong, strategic partnerships don’t happen overnight. We’ve put in the work to align with many of your clients’ HR Tech and Benefit Administration platforms. The result is a $3.5B book of business with our technology platform partners.1
Click Images to Learn More
Connect With The Hartford
Sign up for our dedicated Producer newsletter, speak with an employee benefits rep and more.
5989a NS 02/21
1 As of December, 2020 – Based on internal data of The Hartford.
The Hartford® is The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including underwriting companies Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company and Hartford Fire Insurance Company. 比特币登陆home Office is Hartford, CT.